As we all grapple with the evolving COVID-19 crisis, we would like to take this opportunity to wish the community a safe time for the foreseeable future. It is clearly no that easy to continue with a business as usual approach. The team at Automation Innovation have assessed how we are going to do business moving forward.
To address concerns from our Stakeholders we would like to share with you what we are doing at Automaton Innovation to ensure the well-being of our customers, suppliers and our staff.
- We are reducing visitors to our business. From today all supplier and customer meetings will be via conference calls or emails. If you have a face-to-face meeting scheduled, please call us to discuss or reschedule.
- Some staff members will be working remotely but will b available through online meeting platforms and phone in normal business hours.
- No site servicing in person is to be performed. Our service technicians will be available for telephone and remote support. We can assure you that we will are here to help and will endeavour to assist in the best possible manner by remote connection.
- International business travel is suspended for the foreseeable future, and domestic travel will only be allowed if deemed critical by company leadership.
- There may be some delays in sourcing spare parts, especially if these parts are from overseas, or manufactured locally with likely shutdowns. Automation Innovation will keep you informed as soon as we become aware of any sipping delays.
- All of our staff have been instructed and are practicing elevated hygiene standards to ensure that we contain the potential spread of any infections. If any staff member shows any sign of illness we have asked them to self-isolate and not return to work until they have been cleared by a doctor.
If you have any questions regarding these measures, please feel free to reach out and contact us.
Marcus Clarke and Walter Meyler
delivers precision engineering, special purpose machinery, tooling and automation solutions across key industries in the automotive, mining, industrial, and marine